no raditation nuke actionenabler
If it is not already possible ruleset makers could use a nuke attack function that *do not* result in radiation fallout.
action = "Explode Clean"
(this is my first ticket. please let me know if I did something wrong)
It's been suggested I elaborate on this ticket. Ideally what I would like is;
1. (Nuke-like) explosive attacks that do not cause radiation fallout.
2. Being able to initiate the explosion from the actor's tile.
3. The actor to be able to survive this action.
4. Be an adjustable bombard type attack. (works with adjustable combat rounds)
5. Be able to kill units.
6. Does not kill population. (or adjustable, if possible)
-- A nuke will attack the target tile as well as the tiles adjacent to it. Do you want that?
* Yes (unless the explosion is initiated from the actor's tile. In that case, no)
-- Do you want “kill completely or probablistically leave completely unharmed” or “maybe do some damage”?
* Maybe do some damage.
-- If yes: Should that damage be able to kill?