"MIDITrail" is a MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI datasets.
You can enjoy not only listening but also viewing.
MIDITrail supports SMF format 0/1, and multiple MIDI ports.
MIDITrail is available for Windows, macOS and iOS.
The update is great, but there are a lot of problems.
When playing a song with at least 750,000 notes, sometimes the song will crash and will require a relog for it to work. Instead of leaving the app, it gives me an error message and it makes the entire program useless until relaunch.
Opinión por Nathan72027
(0 of 0 people found this review helpful)
This programs is quite amazing, I rate it 5 stars.
1. it's 3D.
2. it supports multiple channels
3. it also supports live playing
4. it gives information whilst maximizing performance.
1. it doesn't support many channels (e.g. 20+ channels good example is an orchestral midi)
2. on piano stack mode/ or what ever you call that thing, percussion channels reaches far behind the pianos where it's supposed to be.
3. limited range of instruments