Foros: OpenMIDIProject forum (Thread #44212)

3D CAD mouse six axes signals to MIDI (2021-05-26 04:04 by coaster #87571)

Greetings,

I want to implement a precise, optoelectronic measuring system that leverages all 6-axes on my CAD mouse. USB signals transformed into Cartesian coordinates [X,Y,Z,A,B,C] are sent to the interoperation application. Where should I start looking to map these six electrical signals into your existing MIDI codebase?

REFERENCE: https://forum.3dconnexion.com/viewtopic.php?t=39017

Best regards,
Coast

Responder al #87571×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: 3D CAD mouse six axes signals to MIDI (2021-05-26 21:30 by kuzu #87572)

Thank you for using Sekaiju (I guess about Sekaiju).

If the device is recognized as a windows midi in device and the device is selected for input port in Sekaiju, the midi messages comes CSekaijuApp::PlayRecordProc through the MIDIIO.dll.

If the device is recognized as a VST, there is no way to input the midi message, unless some help of VST Host application and so on. Sekaiju is a pure midi sequencer and doesn't support any VST.

By the way, current Sekaiju is developed with VS2008 std SP2 and using C/C++/MFC. Imprementation requires C/C++/MFC's knowledge.
These days, I'm moving Sekaiju to VS2015 community and using C/C++/MFC. The next version will be VS2015's project.
Responder al #87571

Responder al #87572×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar