Foros: OpenMIDIProject forum (Thread #45114)

Print single track score (2022-02-05 21:50 by Graham1405 #88651)

Can anyone help me find a way to print "the melody track". I can highlight one track to print but on a typical song of 3 minutes that single track is spread across 25-30 pages with one line of score on each page. I would like to print with multiple lines on 1 page.

Responder al #88651×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: Print single track score (2022-02-06 10:24 by kuzu #88661)

Thank you for using Sekaiju.
Sorry, at now, the printing feature is only for the entire view.
Please load the MIDI file not in MIDI sequencer but in notation software etc.
Responder al #88651

Responder al #88661×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

Re: Print single track score (2022-02-06 19:29 by JohnG #88664)

Reply To Message #88651
> Can anyone help me find a way to print "the melody track". I can highlight one track to print but on a typical song of 3 minutes that single track is spread across 25-30 pages with one line of score on each page. I would like to print with multiple lines on 1 page.

You probably need a proper notation program to be able to print out separate parts.
Why not try Musescore it's pretty professional for a free program, although it takes a while to learn.
You can import a MIDI file and go from there.
The friendly Musescore community will help you to achieve the result you want.
Responder al #88651

Responder al #88664×