Foros: English (Thread #30682)

Amateras UML Enumeration (2011-10-28 17:48 by Jason #60246)

Hello,

I've started using Amateras UML to design UML diagrams and I really like working with the tool. I've come across a problem however that I cannot add an enumeration to a class diagram. Are enumeration classes not supported? And if no, when do you plan on adding this feature?

Responder al #60246×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

RE: Amateras UML Enumeration (2011-11-07 14:23 by Anónimo #60380)

I m new to this tool may i know any documentation for using Amateras UML Enumeration Amateras UML Enumeration in eclipse thank you...
Responder al #60246

Responder al #60380×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Entrar

RE: Amateras UML Enumeration (2011-11-07 14:25 by Anónimo #60381)

Please can you help me for starting Amateras UML Enumeration.
sudhir.pingale@gmail.com
thanking you...
Responder al #60246

Responder al #60381×