Schools and Students ease to find best instituteDetail info
Register Date:2018-07-07 20:28
El presente proyecto es para la realización de la Tesis de la profesión de Analista de Sistemas.Detail info
Register Date:2018-07-05 10:22
pdfmapper pdfmapper pdfmapper pdfmapperDetail info
Register Date:2018-07-04 22:07
Create pdf file from tif picture and save generated pdf to database with metadata.Detail info
Register Date:2018-07-04 14:59
Register Date:2018-07-02 13:24
VPP is a high-level C++ rendering and GPU computation API based on Vulkan.
Vulkan is the new API for 3D graphics rendering and GPU computation developed by Khronos Group.
VPP adds high-level, object-oriented C++ interface over Vulkan. The goal is to make Vulkan programming easier and more intuitive.
VPP provides the following features:
- Intuitive, object-oriented abstractions over Vulkan concepts: devices, queues, render passes, pipelines, shader resources, synchronization objects and others.
- Isolation from the C-style interface of Vulkan.
- Easy, conceptual design of render passes and pipelines.
- Unique ability to write all shader code directly in C++ (as class methods), without any need to use GLSL or other intermediate language. No separate compiler passes required. Any C++ 14 compliant compiler should work. No compiler extensions required. No hardware vendor or OS dependencies. All types of shaders supported.
- C++ shaders are automatically integrated into a pipeline and can access shader resources in straghtforward, object-oriented manner. Bindings and locations are automatically generated. Entire Vulkan shader interface is supported. Shaders may easily access: vertex inputs, uniform buffers, all kinds of image resources, attachments, push constants, builtin variables, inter-shader communication variables.
- C++ shaders can be subject to advanced C++ programming and design techniques: parametrization, templating, macros, modularization, OO design.
- Support for multithreading and automatic host synchronization of objects where Vulkan requires it.
- Compile-time detection of some Vulkan usage errors.
- Integration with third party libraries (currently GLM).
Current project status: pre-beta. All core features implemented. However, currently tested only on Windows/Visual Studio platform (CL and clang compilers). Other compilers and Linux / Android platform support in plans.
Register Date:2018-06-30 11:35
A Vietnamese Input Method Editor (IME) for IBusDetail info
Register Date:2018-06-29 23:34
Register Date:2018-06-28 06:03
JPL - "Jakob's Programming Language" (working title).
This programming language is developed to compile to c and to implement c-bindings easily while at the same time being as safe as possible (i.e. implementing strong static type-checking with explicitly distinguishing between partial resp. total functions).
It combines elements from C++, Haskell, OCaml and Rust.
While it's type-system won't be as fancy as Haskell's in the foreseeable future,
the language will neither introduce Haskell's pitfalls (e.g. space-leaks).
JPL is self-hosting from the first week of it's development (built starting from a small 1k core that compiled itself to c) as an additional test of it's capabilities.
Register Date:2018-06-25 23:19
A robotic application for numerical calculations.Detail info
Register Date:2018-06-22 22:12