Free and Open Source RTOS for micro controllers. The OS is a complete development environment for modern MCU including a RTOS kernel, an HAL for peripherals abstraction and all the required support software. A full development environment based on Eclipse is also provided.
*** 21.11.2 *** - NEW: Added dubby cycles support for SNOR using the normal SPI driver. - NEW: Disabled priority check on STM32 EXTI interrupts when the default
- NEW: Added support for UART9 and USART10 on STM32H7. - NEW: Improved MFS to use explicitly non-cacheable buffers for potentially
- NEW: FatFS now functional on STM32H7xx, added a target to the VFS demo. - NEW: Improved cache settings in STM32H7xx mcuconf.h. - NEW: Modified SDMMCv2 to allow for uncached buffers, tested on STM32H7xx. - NEW: Added OCTOSPIv2 driver using MDMA for STM32H7xx. - NEW: Added demos for STM32H723ZG Nucleo144 and STM32H735ZI Discovery boards. - NEW: Added support for STM32H723/25/33/35/A3/B3/A3Q/B3Q. - NEW: Updated ST Cube headers for STM32H7xx. - NEW: Improved HAL flash interface with mutual exclusion methods, improved
- NEW: Added EFL driver implementation for STM32G4xx. - NEW: STM32G0B1 USBv2 driver. - NEW: USBv1 driver optimization and removal of a potential race condition
- NEW: Added elfAcquireBus()/eflReleaseBus() functions to EFL driver. - NEW: Added option to copy vectors in RAM on GCC startup for ARMv6-M,
- NEW: On STM32WBxx added a check on STM32_LSI_ENABLE required by IWDG. - NEW: Added SPIv2 support also to STM32WB and STM32WL. - FIX: Re-opened and fixed bug #1100. - FIX: Fixed wrong buffers toggling in STM32 USBv1 isochronous mode (bug #1232). - FIX: Fixed STM32 RTCv2 registers synchronization errata (bug #1231). - FIX: Fixed STM32 ADCv1 and ADCv5 do not allow prescaler divide value of 1
- FIX: Fixed missing check on STM32 SPIv2 DMA settings for SPI1 (bug #1229). - FIX: Fixed ARMv6-M port Keil compiler fail (bug #1228). - FIX: Fixed invalid handling of lwIP NETIF_FLAG_LINK_UP flag (bug #1227). - FIX: Fixed missing TIM16/17 errata handling for STM32G0xx (bug #1226). - FIX: Fixed missing ADC errata handling for STM32G0xx (bug #1225). - FIX: Fixed problem in the HAL I2C fallback driver (bug #1224). - FIX: Fixed GPIOH clock not enabled on STM32L432 (bug #1223). - FIX: Fixed invalid cumulative time stat in RT (bug #1222). - FIX: Fixed incorrect type cast in TIME_I2US() (bug #1221). - FIX: Fixed missing clock disable for STM32 OCTOSPI2 (bug #1220). - FIX: Fixed wrong condition in STM32 sio_lld_read() function (bug #1219). - FIX: Fixed STM32 Ethernet driver causes system hang after 231 packets
- FIX: Fixed clock re-initialization problem in STM32 USARTv2 and USARTv3
- FIX: Fixed assertion on initialization of STM32H7xx (bug #1216). - FIX: Fixed Virtual Timers failure in a specific condition (bug #1215). - FIX: Fixed invalid STM32_OTG_STEPPING for STM32F40_41xxx (bug #1214). - FIX: Fixed SPIv2 driver compile fails when SPI_USE_SYNCHRONIZATION is FALSE
- FIX: Fixed invalid state transition in SNOR flash driver (bug #1212). - FIX: Fixed missing exit condition in sioSynchronizeRX() and
- FIX: Some MISRA-related fixes. - FIX: Fixed missing check in chobjcaches.h (bug #1210). - FIX: Fixed misspelled chTraceSuspendI() function name (bug #1209). - FIX: Fixed RT testbuild application broken (bug #1208).