[macemacsjp-english 27] Re: Question regarding mac-utf

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Fri Apr 1 23:06:50 JST 2005

Hi,

On 2005/04/01, at 21:54, Martin Buchmann wrote:

> I installed mule-ucs and mac-utf and guess it's working fine because i
> don't see any complains during startup. But if i try to invoke dired
> mode i only get an error message (wrong-type-argument
> number-or-marker-p
> nil) nothing more, i.e. not dir is displayed :-(
>
> Could someone please tell me if the package is helpfull for me at all
> and what's going wrong when i invoke dired.

Could show us more information? For example,

* relevant .emacs lines
* filenames you would like to view in dired-mode
* Is that a Gentoo-specific problem?

At present, mac-utf only fixes the problem in Japanese and Korean
languages but if anyone find German extension, I would like to merge it
into the mac-utf file.

Seiji