[macemacsjp-english 56] Re: Ediff problem with menu bar

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Mon Apr 25 15:42:58 JST 2005

Hello,

Due to the hide-menubar patch, the menu bar and the Dock disappear when
menu-bar-mode is turned off. Try M-x menu-bar-mode. Does Ediff
unexpectedly invoke menu-bar-mode? If so, I will consider whether the
patch should be applied.

--
Seiji Zenitani