[macemacsjp-english 64] Re: Cut and Paste from OSX apps?

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Tue Apr 26 23:53:25 JST 2005

On 2005/04/25, at 16:28, Justin Burket (KL1RL) wrote:

> How would I tell which coding system i'm using? Forgive me if this is
> easy or should be known by me :)
>
> I tried both mac-roman and utf-8.  Neither enabled clipboard operating.

Set-clipboard-coding-system seems to be an alias for
set-selection-coding-system. In order to check selection-coding-system,

i) Type selection-coding-system.
ii) Move your cursor to next to the last 'm'.
iii) Type C-xC-e.

If set-clipboard-coding-system or selection-coding-system is properly
set, you can paste text from the other applications by M-y or other
equivalent keybind.

Seiji