[macemacsjp-english 80] keyboard encoding broken?

Back to archive index

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué aconc****@gmail*****
Wed May 18 05:59:36 JST 2005

Hi,

I've just updated to Mac OS X 10.4.1 and the corresponding new Carbon
Emacs package (May 05 v2).

I'm getting these errors:

Symbol's value as variable is void: kTextEncodingMacRoman

I have these settings:

     (set-language-environment "Latin-1")
     (set-keyboard-coding-system 'mac-roman)
     (setq mac-keyboard-text-encoding kTextEncodingMacRoman)

which worked fine in 10.3.9.

If I disable set-keyboard-coding-system and mac-keyboard-text-
encoding I can type accents, but when typing the second accented
letter I get an extra accent, like this:

è`è

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

aleix