[macemacsjp-english 220] Re: Problem with keybindings

Back to archive index

Walter Smits smits****@gmail*****
Sun Sep 18 03:10:59 JST 2005

Thank you all.

Re `desktop':  not that I'm aware of, never heard of such thing (I'm
not an Emacs expert by any means).  All I used for making changes
permanent was through the Options -> Save Options menu.  I'll include
my .emacs below.  And the last time I did that was long before I
started experiencing these symptoms.  It might of course very well be
that I at some point accidentally and unknowingly hit some key combo
that's now causing these problems.

Re similar problems:  I actually did notice some odd behaviour that
might be related: when e.g using C-c C-c to run LaTeX it every now
and then results in apparently random status messages being inserted
in my text.  For example something like `Spell Check' (not sure of
the exact message, have seen various of them).  I've never been able
to reliably reproduce this behaviour, though pressing some apparently
random keystrokes always seems to temporarily cure it (C-g, M-`, etc).

Walter

(require 'tex-site)
(custom-set-variables
   ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
'(TeX-close-quote "\"'")
'(TeX-open-quote "\"`")
'(column-number-mode t)
'(display-time-mode t)
'(fringe-indicators (quote left) nil (fringe))
'(fringe-mode (quote (nil . 0)) nil (fringe))
'(global-font-lock-mode t nil (font-core))
'(menu-bar-mode t nil (menu-bar))
'(save-place t nil (saveplace))
'(show-paren-mode t)
'(size-indication-mode t)
'(text-mode-hook (quote (text-mode-hook-identify)))
'(tool-bar-mode nil nil (tool-bar))
'(tooltip-mode nil nil (tooltip))
'(transient-mark-mode t))
(custom-set-faces
   ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
)
(setenv "BIBINPUTS" "$HOME")
(setenv "CVSROOT" ":ext:xx****@xxxx*****:/xxxxx")
(setenv "CVS_RSH" "ssh")

Op 17-sep-2005, om 18:22 heeft Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill het volgende
geschreven: