[macemacsjp-english 238] Re: ispell no longer works in the latest version

Back to archive index

Clemens Wittinger enxio****@gmail*****
Wed Sep 28 15:55:56 JST 2005

Hi,

same here and except using my "own" aspell installation I found no
solution. I suspect it would help, if the included aspell is built
with the dictionary and data paths (/Applications/Emacs.app/
Contents/...) as the compiled in defaults.

In ispell.el I found one or the other place where apsell is called
without ispell-extra-args (e.g.  (ispell-find-aspell-dictionaries))
and perhaps it get's "confused" there: ispell-dictionary-alist
becomes ((nil)).

But there might as well be better solution...

Bye,
     Clemens

--
Clemens Wittinger : enxio.org : C1
GPG FP: D04D 76D8 DA90 E682 9ABC  C888 291E 44AA 699F FE3F