[macemacsjp-english 591] Re: graphical windows using ESS and R

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Wed Jun 14 17:58:32 JST 2006

Am 14.06.2006 um 01:41 schrieb Nick Reich:

> The other solution (while probably slightly
> preferable since it would take care of all Emacs processes) seemed a
> little more complicated and I haven't tried it yet.

And my suggestion has one flaw: if you do not have yet created
somehow the directory ~/.MacOSX it will fail! So an 'mkdir /.MacOSX'
would have been necessary before all ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others.
                                         - Groucho Marx