milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters effectively.
If milter manager is introduced, milter manager administrates milters instead of MTA. The has some advantages:
A bug fix release of 1.6.7.
* Don't create needless directories on install.
[Reported by OBATA Akio]
* Changed target CentOS version to 5.6.
* Fixed wrong internal links.
=== Ruby milter
* Added Milter::ClientSession#worker_id.
* Added Milter::ClientSession#.
* Followed the Sendmail behavior rather than Postfix
behavior on adding a header.
* Don't require Ruby's header files until they are needed.
* Fixed a bug that milter-test-server can't be detected.
* OBATA Akio