[PRb-list] You could turn back the hands of time and feel young again.

Back to archive index

Scotty Ruffin marga****@willy*****
2009年 4月 28日 (火) 16:05:17 JST

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

may the light always find you on a dreary day.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

my happy little life

(so is corned beef if you've never tried it).

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

you sit at the counter

and you eat with your sunglasses on

it was super delicious.

my homekeeping secrets

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

where you can get great steak and shrimp

and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.

they make me smile every day.

i want those red boots and that coat.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.