[tomoyo-users-en 30] Re: tomoyo and grsecurity?

Back to archive index
Szymon G sz.g.****@googl*****
Wed Jan 7 08:37:13 JST 2009

> Please extract css-patch package at the root of kernel source tree
> (e.g. /usr/src/linux-2.6.27.10/ ).

thank you. i found about it during firs (unsuccesfull) compilation ;p.

>> btw, is it something that i should be afraid of?:
> This message was printed in my environment too.
> Please ask the author of grsecurity for this message, for
> this message is printed without applying TOMOYO patches.

hm... prior to that i have to register in their forum :~. i'll do it soon, btw

>> is it possible to add link to download css packages (utils and
>> patches) from official website?
> Yes. To these pages?
> http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/en/1.6.x/compile.html#2.6-vanilla
> http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/en/1.6.x/install.html

i've been rather thinking about this link
http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/releases/

or about link "download the newest css-patch *here* and newest tools
*here*" (when *here* is a link to the newest patch and utils)

> Thanks.

your welcome.

have a nice day
szymon

btw, it would be nice if there would be a kind of comparison between
tomoyo and grsecurity's RBAC...