[tomoyo-users-en 374] Re: Building Tomoyo 2.2 for Android

Back to archive index
Bhargava Shastry bshas****@gmail*****
Fri Jun 24 18:48:23 JST 2011

Bhargava Shastry wrote:

> > In conclusion, the biggest problem to get Tomoyo 2.2 running on 2.6.32
> > Android kernel seems to be that initialisation of the tomoyo interface at
> > /sys/kernel/security is not getting done.
>
> Short answer for now as I'm about to leave the office now.
>
> Please make sure that you have copied /system/bin/linker
> /system/lib/libc.so
> /system/lib/libm.so (needed for /sbin/tomoyo-init to run) into ramdisk.
> Step 10 at http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/1.7/android-arm.html .

I'm sorry, I should've have done this. Thank you for pointing out! This
fixes the kernel panic at the time of *tomoyo_load_policy()* . I am now able
to call tomoyo-init before the Init call of Android.

--
Bhargava Shastry