[tomoyo-users-en 437] How to Download Tomoyo Source Code at http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/lxr/source?

Back to archive index
TEH JIA YEW jyteh****@yahoo*****
Thu Jan 5 17:18:06 JST 2012

Dear Tomoyo User,
1. Goo day and Happy New Year 2012.2. I am a Postgraduate Research Student working on implementation on Linux Security for Linux File-systems using Tomoyo Linux. I am attached to a research university in Malaysia.3. I need to enable IMA in kernel 2.6.32-generic-ccs as part of my work.4. Hence I need the entire Tomoyo kernel source to ensure that both IMA and Tomoyo in http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/lxr/source/?v=linux-2.6.32.52-ccs-1.8.3 can be compiled into one single kernel.5. I had tried downloading the codes from no. 4 above using git , svn and cvs but no success.6. Highly appreciate if any one can tell me on how to download all codes from
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/lxr/source/?v=linux-2.6.32.52-ccs-1.8.3  ?

Thank you for your help.
rgdsjyteh.