[Phoby-users] ;)

Back to archive index

Franklin Santana akstc****@amerb*****
2006年 11月 7日 (火) 17:49:02 JST

RREF Pricxe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labos For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compalny red Reef Laboratoaries Inc.
STOCK: RR EF
Price: $0.352
Recommendation: ST RO NG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricfe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companaies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricme has settled and Volunme is rising as investosrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominsg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Franklin Santana.

among the cluster of red coats there assembled, a doubt of his being present had never occurred to her.

"the disagreement subsisting between yourself and my late honoured father always gave me

catherine's drawing-room. her ladyship received them civilly, but it was plain that their company was

blessing in comparison of this. and it is the more to be lamented, because there is reason to suppose as

"i hope," added mrs. gardiner, "that no consideration with regard to this young man will

delicacy she was sure her opinion could never be shaken, and for whose happiness she grew daily
"this is the only point, i flatter myself, on which we do not agree. i had hoped that our
and point of view. they gradually ascended for half-a-mile, and then found themselves at the top of a
engaging my affection. it is only that he is blessed with greater sweetness of address, and a stronger

"it is unlucky," said she, after a short pause, "that you should not be able to see your friends
"mr. darcy, i am a very selfish creature; and, for the sake of giving relief to my own feelings,

"why, if he came only to be silent, grave, and indifferent," said she, "did he come at all?"

elizabeth joined them again only to say that her sister was worse, and that she could not leave

before the elder ones are married! your younger sisters must be very young?"

"a little."
by his questions and remarks; mrs. reynolds, either by pride or attachment, had evidently great

as elizabeth had no longer any interest of her own to pursue, she turned her attention almost

and endeavoured to put a stop to the exclamations of her mother and sisters by the earnestness of her
but when elizabeth told of his silence; it did not seem very likely, even to charlotte's wishes, to
"you are too generous to trifle with me. if your feelings are still what they were last april, tell me so at